The Secret Lagoon is the oldest swimming pool in Iceland, and dates back to 1891.
Water in the pool is completly renewed every 24 hours, as Vaðmálahver, Básahver or Litli Geysir provide 100% of the water supply to the lagoon. The water, rich in sulfur, stays at 38-40 degrees Celcius year round.
Without a doubt, one of the wonders of Iceland. Within the Top 5, the geothermal pools, that also include a bar and eating areas.
KuKu customers receive 20% discount of adult entry booking online using this promotion code: kukucampers *
*Only Kuku Campers customers are entilted to use this promo code. Secret Lagoon Receiption will ask for proof of a Kuku booking during check-in
You can also receive this disount by showing the Kuku keychain at the Secret Lagoon reception
Check out the pool at Secret Lagoon Iceland
Secret Lagon / Gamla Laugin
Address: Hvammsvegur - 845 Flúðir
Other discounts from our partners
- Dive.is : Dive Tours and courses in Iceland
- Elding: Whale watching tours in Iceland
- FlyOver Iceland
- Husavik Adventures
- Lava Centre Volcanoes and Earthquake exhibition
- Melrakki Adventures: Glacier Tours in Skaftafell Iceland
- Nordic Store Handknitted Icelandic sweaters
- Seafood Grill
- Secret Lagoon
- Smiðjan Brugghús
- Zipline Iceland
- Kayakferðir Iceland Kayak tours in Stokkseyri for Kuku Campers guest